Lowongan Pancious Tirta Jaya – Palembang | Pancious Tirta Jaya mejadi pelopor dalam industri pancake Jakarta, Pancious seorang diri mengubah paradigma masyarakat tentang pancake menjadi bahan sarapan. Saat ini, pancake dinikmati sebagai hidangan utama sepanjang hari, untuk melayani pesanan konsumen.
PT Pancious Tirta Jaya membutuhkan pegawai yang handal, dinamis, aktif, inovatif, mau bergabung untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
Sumatera Selatan – Palembang
- Leading the restaurant operational such us opening procedures, set up and preparation of the restaurant for each shift.
- Responsible for studying and tracking sales, controlling cost of goods, labor costs as well as other restaurant expenses.
- Manages employees to ensure lowest possible wait times and amazing hospitality while driving sales, reducing waste and upholding quality standards.
- Manages labor to ensure proper staff utilization, proper employee breaks, and overall labor efficiency during the shift.
- Must approve all schedules as well as approve all hiring, training and terminations within the restaurant.
- Managing inventory and cash handling procedures.
- Upholding our standard of excellence and hospitality.
- Acts as the liaison between the holding office and local building management for day to day activities.
- Trains, coaches and guides team members ensuring that all communication, development and procedural tools are being used and followed in a continuous effort to achieve operational excellence, effective communication and uncommon hospitality everyday on every shift.
- Male/Female, maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing restaurant operations in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level.
- Has attention to detail and real passion in delivering great guest service to create memorable experience.
- Has ability to learn and train others on all aspects of operations.
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so.
- Strong managerial and communication skills is a must.
- Willing to work late hours.
- Must be a highly committed individual.
- Willing to be placed in Palembang
Chef De Partie
Sumatera Selatan – Palembang
- Supervises the activity of the kitchen area and assists the main chef in controlling the day to day operations to maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Manage all kitchen staff, track food inventory, create daily manning mapping, and conduct daily briefings.
- Assist Franchise Chef in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in Pancious Group.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running in kitchen operational as appropriate.
- Ensuring that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Have the ability to have the ability to train new team members for each of those positions.
- Maintaining a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
- Supervise all food orders, ensuring food quality and standards are in the same line with Pancious Group SOP.
- Enforcing strict health and hygiene standards.
- Take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Franchise Chef and attend training courses as identified.
- Attend training sessions when required
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in a culinary degree, preferred previous experience with hot and cold line cooking techniques with excellent knowledge of Western product.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have strong mature leadership, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Highly committed, outgoing, energetic and positive attitude.
- Strong managerial and communication skill is a must.
- Well groomed.
- Willing to be placed in Palembang.
Jika anda berminat dan tertarik serta memenuhi kualifikasi lowongan diatas, Silahkan mengirimkan berkas lamaran ditujukan kepada PT Pancious Tirta Jaya , Jl. Permata Hijau Blok A No. 12 Jakarta Selatan 12210
Atau dikirimkan melalui email : email@example.com
Batas pengiriman berkas lamaran selambat-lambatnya pada tanggal 27 Maret 2016
Sumber Resmi :