Lowongan Cargill Tropical Palm | Cargill Tropical Palm menghasilkan kualitas tinggi berkelanjutan menghasilkan minyak kelapa sawit, inti sawit dan minyak inti sawit tumbuh perkebunan sendiri dan bersumber dari petani lokal Indonesia. Sebagai perusahaan kelapa sawit, menjadi salah satu entitas Cargill Tropical Palm. Poliplant terdiri lima contiguos perkebunan diperoleh pada tahun 2014
Keberhasilan jangka panjang dari akuisisi Cargill membangun “Perkebunan kelapa sawit Cargill di Kalimantan Barat dan Sumatera Selatan telah menetapkan track record yang kuat dalam praktek-praktek berkelanjutan dan operasi bertujuan luas untuk rantai pasokan sepenuhnya berkelanjutan dan transparan hanya dapat dicapai dengan dukungan dari berbagai pemangku kepentingan.”
Cargill Tropical Palm menghasilkan kualitas tinggi berkelanjutan menghasilkan minyak kelapa sawit, inti sawit dan minyak inti sawit tumbuh perkebunan sendiri dan bersumber dari petani lokal di sekitar perkebunan kelapa di Sumatera Selatan dan Kalimantan barat.
PT Poliplant Sejahtera (Cargill Tropical Palm) membutuhkan pegawai yang handal, dinamis, inovatif untuk mengisi posisi sebagai :
Fleet Safety Manager – Sumatera Selatan
Knowledge and Skills Requirement :
- Minimum 5 years related experience in Fleet Safety Program management, auditing and compliance. Deep knowledge in these programs and/or ability to achieve this knowledge level within 12 months.
- Minimum of 3 years working directly in the operating environment ideally in the estates or other industry. This experience must include a supervisory role (directly responsible for people leadership)
- Ideally candidate has degree in a technical field and direct experience in the operating environment.
- Candidate must have English and Bahasa Indonesia language proficiency in writing, reading and speaking
- Candidate must be able to present themselves well across the organization from the GM to labor and externally to government officials.
- To lead development and implementation of core management programs for the location.TOA Fleet Safety Program
- Monitor that programs are in place to ensure all company / contractor fleets, drivers & operators are in compliance with all government laws, regulations and license requirements and measure compliance with government and corporate standard.
- Assist Site Management Team and H&S manager in:Defining Fleet risks and manages loss control.
- Carrying out fleet safety comprehensive analysis.
- Ensuring that fleet safety is part of program assurance management systems are established implemented and maintained in accordance with the CEHS/External Certification Requirements and local laws and regulations.
- Ensuring entire management team understands TOA fleet safety policy and its part of program assurance management systems aspects of every type of operation.
- Monitoring all contractor activity in relation to accidents and incidents of non-compliance.
- Reviewing and update TOA fleet safety policy document when required and up-to-date with CEHS policy and procedures.
- Assist in training & development.Training program deployment schedule
- Ensure line managers fully understand TOA fleet safety policy requirements.
- Develop and/or review training materials for the following topics in-line with CEHS requirements and TOA fleet safety policy, Vehicle safety policy and procedures
- Defensive driving training (Internal)
- Distracted driving
- Do’s & Don’ts (Specific to the fleet)
- Vehicle pre use inspection
- Vehicle Familiarization (Basic maintenance, safety aspects, etc)
- Vehicle incident reporting requirements,Ensure all vehicle incidents are reported as per SOP.
- Assist local management in investigation process to prepare high quality report.
- Ensure operators and drivers are having required internal and external licenses as per policy.
- Ensure drug & alcohol requirements are implemented as per the fleet safety policy.
- Coordinate through OU managers to ensure that worker transport requirements are implemented across HSL operating units. Validate the implementation via site inspections.
- Implement modified BBS programs as per the policy; train the local management on modified BBS programs and ensure they are implemented accordingly.
- Remind the local management periodically and ensure awareness programs, campaigns are conducted on quarterly basis.
- Ensure rewards & disciplinary programs are implemented properly across all operating units.
- Ensure fleet maintenance programs, Technical inspections, daily pre-use inspections & safety inspections are properly conducted by line management by doing audits and verifications.
Bagi kandidat yang berminat dan tertarik serta memenuhi kualifikasi lowongan diatas, Silahkan mengirimkan lamaran via Jobstreet selambatnya pada tanggal 28 Juni 2016 .
Lamaran bisa dikirim melalui APPLY ONLINE melalui link >> Disini